If you're using SSL with CloudFlare there're 2 ways how it integrate it with Wodby.
Allow HTTP requests on CloudFlare
Let's Encrypt agent performs plain HTTP requests to validate the domain ownership before issuing the certificate. You should disable "Always Use HTTPS" option on CloudFlare (in SSL/TLS settings) to allow these HTTP requests. You can still force HTTP to HTTPS redirects on Wodby (configurable in domain settings).
Simple way (less secure)¶
- Open your CloudFlare dashboard and navigate to the Crypto tab of your domain
- Go to block SSL and choose Flexible mode
- All traffic before CloudFlare will be secured, however the traffic between CloudFlare and Wodby will be unsecured.
- Open your CloudFlare dashboard and navigate to the
Cryptotab of your domain
- Go to block SSL and choose
- Open Wodby dashboard and navigate to the Domains tab of your instance
Get certificatefor your domain and choose
Let's Encrypta as provider
- Two certificates will be used: the first, on CloudFlare side, to encrypt traffic before CloudFlare and the second (Let's Encrypt) to secure traffic between CloudFlare and Wodby.