Elasticsearch stack documentation¶
You can enable Elasticsearch plugins by listing them via the environment variable
$ES_PLUGINS_INSTALL separated by comma.
Open source version
Since version 6.3 we install OSS version of Elasticsearch and Kibana. In older version we disable x-pack plugin by default.
Elasticsearch and Kibana can be configured via environment variables:
Elasticsearch and Kibana patch updates: 5.6.14
Elasticsearch and Kibana patch updates: 5.6.13
Elasticsearch and Kibana patch updates: 5.6.12
- Rebased to Alpine Linux 3.8 with OpenJDK 8.171.11 (JRE)
- Added new versions 6.3 for ES and Kibana
- For version 6.3+ we now install OSS version of ES and Kibana (without x-pack)
- Kibana and ES patch updates: 5.6.11
- Default memory request set to 512m
- Elasticsearch and Kibana images rebuilt to Alpine Linux
- Elasticsearch and Kibana 5 updated to 5.6.6
- New line
6(6.1) for Elasticsearch and Kibana, now default
- Updated the list of environment variables for configuration, see http://github.com/wodby/elasticsearch and http://github.com/wodby/kibana
Make elasticsearch accessible from the outside.