If you're using SSL with CloudFlare there're 2 ways how it integrate it with Wodby.
Simple way (less secure)¶
- Open your CloudFlare dashboard and navigate to the Crypto tab of your domain
- Go to block SSL and choose Flexible mode
- All traffic before CloudFlare will be secured, however the traffic between CloudFlare and Wodby will be unsecured.
- Open your CloudFlare dashboard and navigate to the
Cryptotab of your domain
- Go to block SSL and choose
- Open Wodby dashboard and navigate to the Domains tab of your instance
Get certificatefor your domain and choose
Let's Encrypta as provider
- Two certificates will be used: the first, on CloudFlare side, to encrypt traffic before CloudFlare and the second (Let's Encrypt) to secure traffic between CloudFlare and Wodby.